Pain in knee, hip, lower back and leg. Done Ultrasound. What is the reason?

Hello. A month ago I had pain that started from my left knee cap that went straight up into my hip. I rested and took it easy hoping it would go away. Well it didn t and only got worse from there. The pain went into my left hip, across my lower back to the right hip, and now it s going into my right leg. I went to the hospital and had an MRI done, an X-ray , and also an ultrasound done on my leg and ovaries. All of these tests came up negative. I can barely walk let alone get out of bed. I am in so much pain and I don t know where to go from here. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013