Pain in kidneys after completing Levofloxacin 7 day treatment for pneumonica.

I recently got out of the hospital where I had pneumonia . I was given an antibiotic , levofloxacin for 7 days. Yesterday was my last day, and now my kidneys are hurting. Still working, but left side hurts pretty bad. Thought I would wait and see if getting off the antibiotic would help as the pain started yesterday morning when I took my last dose. But getting worried. Can not get in to see my doctor until next week. Should I go to the ER or wait and see. Took some AZO last night and it eased up some.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012