Pain in kidney, thighs, buttocks after taking vimax pills. Is it due to medicine or swimming in cold water?

Hello! I am male, 35 years old. Before six days I started to use Vimax pills. Two days later, began to hurt the kidneys, thighs, buttock, very much, litle foot thumb nails . Yesterday I used analgesic pills: Ibumetin and today I fell good, but I did not used Vimax more. In the same time I swam in cold water before one week and therefore do not know if the pain in kidney is from cold, or from Vimax. Can Vimax pills interfere with the functioning of the kidneys?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012