Pain in kidney, taken double dosage calcium and protein bars. History of kidney stones

Several months ago my right kidney had a semi mild throbbing pain that last a few days. Several years before that I was eating lots protein bars and noticed the same sensation. I cut that down and it subsided. A while back I was unknowingly taking double the calcium I usually take and noticed severe pain in my right kidney. I decreased the amount and drank lots of water and it subsided in couple of days. Every few days and have this throbbing. I do have a history of kidney stones loooong time ago. It was due to simply not drinking enough water. I drink proper amounts now, I think.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012