Pain in kidney area, WBC count low, swollen tongue. History of kidney stones. Stent inserted. Help?

I have a history of kidney stones was just hospitalized because i have an 8cm stone they inserted a stent to give me some relief. I have been in the bed for (3) days with severe pain. at the hospital they told me my white blood count was low....My PCP dr called me yesterday because i had lab work done in his office last week and said that i have a staph infection in my kidneys. I havent been able to eat the pain is so severe I am swelling my tongue is swollen & my mouth is breaking out with ulcers ....I feel like the dr s here are not on the ball...HELP
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013