Pain in joints of knees, wrists, sneezing. What could be this?

hello.i am having pain in my joints of knees,wrists and also sneezing alot.joint pains mostly comes in the early hours of morning especially in the cool climate and also when i roam outside in sunlight fr an hr i am getting more headache than before.i am alright with my overall health before these problems..once i visited to a general physican for headache.he gave pain killer tab and suggested me to use a capsule name:harty(resveratrol,grapeseed extract,omega 3fatty acids and minerals) fr 30days.after using that my health became blood pressure raised to 140/80.he changed medicines but no no kindly in ur advise..
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013