Pain in jaw, swollen lymph node below ear and jaw, antibiotic, wisdom teeth taken out

Having constant dull pain in jaw on left side neat ear, slightly swollen lymph node below ear and jaw. Random spasms in temple. So far I ve been treated twice with antibiotics to no avail. This has been going on for 2 months. Kind of feels like a constant state of sucking on something very sour. Had wisdom teeth taken out to make sure that wasn t the cause. Still have it two weeks later. waiting on xrays and went to chiropractor hoping for cure there.feel better as in now the pain is tolerable without ibuprophen but still there.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012