Pain in jaw, ringing in ears, shoulder pain, headache. Elbowed accidentally in jaw. Should i meet a doctor?

My daughter was elbowed accidentally in the jaw over a week ago. She has been experiencing pain in her jaw, ringing in ears periodically, neck and shoulder blade pain, headache and she says it hurts to let her arm fall to her side and hang. It hurts to chew as well. There is not a lot of swelling or bruising. What could be wrong? And should I bring her in? If so, to the doctor or the dentist?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for asking the query,

Pain in the jaw along with swelling at the time of accident, there could be a chance of fracture, a thorough clinical examination is required.
Consult to an Oral Surgeon and get the checkup done take an OPG radiograph see for the occlusion and broken tooth, fracture line.
At home take lukewarm saline and antispetic mouthwash rinses.
Take semisolid diet.
A course of antibiotics and analgesics has to be taken.

Hope this helps out,

Regards...