Pain in inner thigh and buttocks after doing split, applied ice and aspercreme. Any thoughts?

Dr. I was doing a workout today and was using elastic bands to assist with pull ups. After my round, I stepped down and my right foot got tangled and I did a VERY rapid split with my right leg about parallel to my head. Excruciating pain in inner thigh and buttocks . I ve iced it, put on aspercreme and can barely walk. Right after the splits, felt a pop in my thigh and almost fell down. Got any thought? Robert
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012