Pain in index finger, put splint, taking Ibuprofen, palm pain, arthritis negative

Hi Doctor, I am software engineer working on computer for 8 hours a day.Since 8 months i was having pain on the base of index finger (right hand).I have been going to doctors and they said it is possibly tendon nerve.So putting the splint on middle and index finger will help.I have been doing this and he also gave me ibuprofen to take every 8 hours.but apart from this i am experiencing severe pain in both of my palms starting from fingers to palms base in both hands.It gets severe after lunch and i feel i am losing control of my hand.I have also started feverish after lunch.We have tested for arthritis but it is not that. It feels very uncomfortable and painful while using keyboard and mouse. Can you please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012