Pain in hips, wrists, knees, ankles, headaches, blurred vision. Causes for symptoms?

Hello my name is XXXXXX, im 23 years old! I have had pains in my hips wrists knees and ankles for as long as i can remember but have never been diagnosed with anything, ive also suffered with headaches but in the last week or so i have a strande headache and everytime i stand up my vision goes black it last only 5 to 10 seconds sometimes when i move my head side ways my vision goes white and ive noticed that my grip is getting worse and my manager has noticed a change in my behaviour“
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query. I have noted your complaints and observations.

You need to be evaluated by a neurologist and a brain scan such as MRI may be done to exclude conditions such as ischemia (lack of blood flow to brain), infections and tumours.

In addition, you should also check your haemoglobin, vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels for any deficiencies.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: