Pain in hips after period. Had lasik. On antidepressants. What is wrong?

I got my period on the first day of my honeymoon 7/22. It was normal for the first five days, but I had it for an extra five days. I already got my period again on 8/13, but it was not due for at least another week. I had no pms symptoms this time, like sore breasts. I don t usually have cramps , but today I had pain in my left stomach a few times. I do not have a tampon stuck in me. More back ground on me: I went to an orthopedic two months ago for a reocurring pain in my hip. 6/28 they found out I have follicles on my left ovary and a cyst 4.8x2.6x3.5 cm between my uterus and ovary on my right side. After my vaginal ultrasound the gyne said I was probably ovulating during the test and we ll just watch the cyst in case it grows. A year ago I found out I have a large benign lump in my breast which I will be getting removed. The day my honeymoon began, my eyesight worsened so I had to start wearing my glasses all the time. I m 35, had lasik in 2001, and was diagnosed with cataracts at 21. Four year ago, I had to start wearing glasses to drive at night. Two years ago, I needed them to drive all the time. I ve always been very active and have a healthy diet. I used to smoke but switched to Snus two years ago because now I don t smell. I m on antidepressants, but started weaning myself off them 7/22 with guidance from my doctor. My goal is to try getting pregnant in a year. Is there something wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012