Pain in hip,pelvic area,severe bowel movement pain.Any treatment?

i have left side pain that goes to my hip and my pelvic area and to my back. i had a cat scan done and it showed no stool . i had a laposcope done and it showedmy bowel is swollen. i have tried every thing to feel better. lots of mirlax, stool softeners only small bm was the results. i feel like im giving birth when i go, severe pain. no blood . im having a hard time ating i eat and im sick to my stomach and have lots of pain in my left side. i have a colonoscopy 2 yrs ago. please help
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012