Pain in hip, joint weakness. Taking ATT, doing physiotherapy. History of caries in right SI joint. Sclerosis?

hi, I am 32 year old male, presently having pain in my right side of hip. 14 years ago I was having caries right SI joint . My dr. put me on ATT for 1 and half year winthin period of time my joint became week but pain reduced and I was doing physiotherapy regulary. Pain developed few weeks ago and I consulted doc . after my Xrays he is suspecting sclerosis but presently not sure.... please advise something.....
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012