Pain in hip, buttock, front leg, increases while walking. Taken cortisone injections. Opinion?

I am 54 yrs. old and have pain in my rt. hip, sometimes in the buttock and going down the front of my leg. I also have pain on the outside of my hip and it's worse when I lie on it. I've had 2 injections of cortisone, heat, ice, laser treatment... my physician thinks it's bursitis/ sciatic.... Everytime I try to go for a walk or any even sitting, the pain increases. What do you think is the problem and can you suggest any help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013