Pain in hip above sacrum. X-ray shows reduced disc space between L3 and L4 vertebrae. Related?

Hello, I have had an x ray that shows reduced disk space between l3 and l4 vetebrae. I assume this is due to running (80km per week for 5 years+) Would this cause pain in my left hip area at the top of the sacrum . Also, I am having problems with a standard hip stretch in terms of struggling to pull my ankle up and aligning my knees together. See this link for hip stretch: WWW.WWWW.WW any advise would be much appreciate. Best wishes, John
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012