Pain in heels, walking a lot, recurring condition. Tried physiotherapy, ultrasound treatment. Same treatment?

i had painful heels about 4 years ago when i used to walk a lot during lunch breaks, unfortunately, wearing the wrong kind of footwear, but got it sorted out by going to a physio and having 10 / 15 minute ultrasound treatments - once a week for about 3 months. I now have the same problem again. Should I just book myself on to more physio treatments of the same nature? not quite sure which direction to go....
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012