Pain in heel of hand, bump, forearm at elbow joint painful, fingers tingling. What should we do?

Hi, tonight my wife woke up with pain in the heel of her right hand , from what seems to be an insect bite, which left a very small bump. She says it is very painful, and now (2 hours later) her forearm at the elbow joint and mid-forearm are also intermittently painful, with different fingers of her hand feeling tingly and the pain also intermittent. She has not experienced any sort of anaphylactic shock. What should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012