Pain in heart while bending down, low heart rate, pain in legs. Symptoms of disease ?

Dear Doctor, I am a 32 year old women.while I bent down I felt pain in my heart.3 years ago during my pregnancy time my heart rythum became irregular.My heart rate is between 45 and 65.So far I was ok.but since 2 days I had been suffering from pain while I bent down to do something or take something.Also sometimes I am getting pain on my legs while waking.Kindly let me know if it is the symptom of any disease.Also kindly tell me what medical advice should I follow. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012