Pain in heart, trouble sleeping on eating high content food, tests showed high BP, normal heart and blood test results. Cause?

I m 18 and when I was about 16 I started to get some kind of physical pain in my heart . I went to the doctor after I started to feel weird, flushes, light headed. I got a test on my heart, they got one of those machines they use on pregnant women to look at their unborn baby. Results said my heart was fine. Blood results all came back normal. And My blood pressure was pretty high. I have trouble sleeping at night (heart pains) only when i eat foods high in fat or when I eat a lot of junk food, pizza, burgers, etc. Help!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012