Pain in heart, suffered from pneumonia in childhood. Normal BP. What could be this?

Last month I had pain in my heart as i breathed in...the pain was really bad but it only lasted for few seconds. I could fill like the pain was in the nerve of my heart.I am just 20 years is there any possibility of having a heart attack.I had also suffered from pneumonia twice in my childhood.Again from last few days i have been suffering from same kind of trouble....But I walk regularly,have a normal blood pressure,5.6 feet height and 54 kg I'm really worried about it and need your help as early as possible
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013