Pain in heart after taking hot water bath. How can I fix the problem?

Hi, I am A 18 year old Male not athletic but slim & I have problems with my Heart . It wasn t intel yesterday when I notice this odd feeling that almost felt like I was going to drop Dead but anyways I was taking a 2 hour long shower letting the hot water warm my body and all of a sudden my Heart starting hurting I wonder if there s anything I can do to fix this problem. I am Afriad & is looking for help and answers from Dr.s
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
I dont think you have a problem. This is an unusual symptom. It may be a muscular pain which would have come from your athletic activity. Don't bother much.