Pain in head when swallowing. Pressure behind eye. Have broken tooth. MRI shows mass. Should I be concerned?

For the last few years I periodically get a sharp pain on the right side of my head when swallowing. It feels very similar to that of an intense brain freeze, however lasting seconds but only after I swallow. I feel slight pressure behind the right eye. I thought it was associated with a broken tooth, but after visiting the dentist he assured me that it could not be. I feel like it might be associated with allergies? I did have a MRi about 5 years ago indicating a small triangular mass, what I guess they felt was a small calcium deposit. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013