Pain in head on coughing, soft touch. No injuries. What could this be?

On the top (a little to the left) of my head, it hurts really bad, to touch, or when my hair moves, or I cough .... Like someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat, or I hit my head on something, which neither has happened. It hurts at the littlest touch. But it s not a head ache....I have had 3 people look at my head, and there is nothing there, no bump, no bruise , its not even red. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
If there is no bump ext. Then don' worry .... i advise u to first of all plz clear coughing....take anti cold with painkiller for headache......take regular sream inhalation ...avoid chilled water , cold drinks, and take regular sleep for 6 to 8 hrs.....u can also take multivitamin for daily supplement.....