Pain in head and jaw, ear pain, sensitivity to touch. Should I be concerned?

I have pain on the left side of my head running from the middle of the head down to my jaw. It hurts around the eye, the cheekbone, temple and the upper gum. There is some aching around the ear. This is not a typical pounding headache but a mild ache and extreme sensitivity to touch. Should I be concerned? It started last night while I was sleeping. I rolled over on to the left side and when my pillow touched the side of my head I woke up.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013