Pain in head and behind eye after running. What to do?

I just started running. about a mile into my workout i start having pain in my head and behind my eye. (Usually the left eye). I wear the correct running clothes, have invested in the correct running shoes, however i still experience pain. I am at the beginning stages of running. and havent run more than a mile and a half at a slower pace
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Due to race ( running) there is increase in the blood pressure ( this is a natural process) and person feels high pressure all over body.
In soft part person feels more pressure ,that's why, you are feeling high pressure behind left eye ( may be right ) .
This is natural so don't worry and keep up your running practice.
Once , you become acclimatize ,than you will not feel pressure or pain.
Hope I have answered your question.
If further any question I will help
Good luck.