Pain in head. Why do I wake up in a state of shock? Why dizziness?

Hi there I have been having pains around the top of my head.... I sometimes find it hard to get out of bed, wake up during the night with a strong shock around the head . Very dizzy and losing blance, this has been going on for 4 months now? I have had a slight fall at the back my neck in the past, but had not gone to see anyone ... Kind regards Hasina
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Hi Haseena
It is better you consult a neurologist doctor and get examined and tested appropriately.