Pain in head. Jolts caused by? Have hypothyroidism, nodules in neck. Help

I have been having a quick sharp pain in the back of my head with sudden movement for the past 2.5 weeks. Twice, the jolts have caused electric type sensation down through both arms. I have also had on/off numbing in both hands. I was tested for neuropathy 3 years ago, and nothing came up. I have also had a shooting electric jolt down left leg (above the knee ) when on a treadmill for at least 15 years. I do have hashimoto s hypothyroidism & have 3 nodules in my neck ... 2 of them were of abnormal size (can not be seen from outside). Needle biopsy came out negative.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012