Pain in hands, feet and head, vomiting, breathlessness. Is full body checkup the right option?

My name is Owais Ahmed. I am from Pakistan. I wanted to consult you about my mother. For several years she has been experiencing pain in her hands, feet and head ache most of the times. Last night she woke up due to extreme pain in her head and she also vommited. She was not able to breath properly. I have decided to take her for a full body checkup but I am unable to convince her what should I do? Is full body checkup the right option. Plz reply soon.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012