Pain in hand, muscles cramp, finger and thumb hit with hammer

I have pain in my palm and it looks like the nerve is bulging. The pain is also in my forearm and elbow . I play bass guitar and it happened after I had hit my hand between the index finger and thumb with a hammer..accidentally of course during a home project; then a couple days later at band practice the muscles between my index finger and thumb and my palm really a charlie horse. As the weeks went by - 3 weeks to be axact, I then could not grip the bass neck or play and thats when I noticed the pain down my arm to the elbow.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012