Pain in hand, chest heaviness. High Cholesterol, heart racing, dizziness. Reason for above symptoms?

History : High Cholestrol, Pre-diabetic and no excercise, Last July, I started feeling paint in my left hand and heaviness in chest area. Went to EC, they did ECG , Nuclear test and stress test. Everything is OK. But the feeling didn t go away, then my Dr. checked up for GERD and Sleep Apnia. Right now I am using C- PAP machine every night. But my symptoms have increased, I feel constant Tingling feeling in chest area (both sides), it feels itchy. Cannot sleep properly. I feel as if my heart is racing and it kicks me out of sleep. Also now a days I feel Dizzy when change my head position. I dont have any work related stress but I think a lot about my health due to this pressure and tingling
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Well come to health care magic
Dear patient, though you have the risk factors for coronary artery disease, like high cholesterol, pre diabetic condition, sedentary life and probably obesity also but as you had got evalvated for cardiac pain by getting ECG, nuclear and stress testing done which are normal, then most likely your pain is not cardiac in origin , so be tension free from that point of veiw. However as you say that besides the pain in chest and arms yuo have tingling and itchy feeling in chest area as well as dizziness while changing head position it looks like the pain may be due to cervical spondylosis and cervical and brechial neuritis , so you consult an orthropaedic surgeon also who may get your cervical spine X-RAY or MRI done and will treat you accordingly
wish you good luck and early recovery
Dr Arshad
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You should see your Pulmonologist / may have to adjust C-PAP settings

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck