Pain in gums while chewing, pressing area. Due to gum injury or growth of wisdom tooth?

My back right gum (where my wisdom tooth should be) hurts very bad to the finger touch or when I chew back there. I m 18, turn 19 exactly in one month, I m a guy. It started 3 days ago, pain hasn t seemed to get worse or better. If I take my index finger and press down it hurts very bad and if I chew something there it hurts extremley bad as well. A very sore black and blue type of pain. There is literally only gum there, the tooth hasn t even pricked up yet. Did I just injure my gum, or is the tooth trying to come up?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013