Pain in groin, toe, arm and leg. History of brain trauma. Help

i had a brain trama when i was 19 that cuased me to have a stroke i have loss feeling on right side of body i can use it with no problem but the feeling has never came back, now 20years later i started having pain near my groin and spread to my buttocks on my good side , doc said it was siatica it took 5 month to go away but now i have pain in the bad side witch is my right side, it started with my right foot and i have toe pain, arm pain and leg pain on right side , this side has always been numb but now its really numb i have had a mri of my brain, neck, and spine all clear execpt a cyst in my sinus that doc said was nothing to worry about . i have had blood test a testical sonagram because that is were the pain started none of my doctors know whats wrong, the pain i have right now is on my numb side (right side) in my hand and foot kind of feels like i punched a wall or kicked a wall . i dont know if this has anything to do with it or not but i got actupuncture for the siatica , i dont know what to think anymore , pleas help
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012