Pain in groin pelvis,buttock, mild fever, laparoscopy/hysteroscopy for fibroids, pain in lower spine

I am a 48 year old woman. I have undergone a range of medical examinations within the last year due to pain experienced in my groin , pelvis , lower back/ buttocks . This takes the form of shooting pains, a constant gnawing, dull ache/throbbing. On several occasions, and for no discernible reason, it has included a low-grade fever (making me feel v.unwell). I underwent a laparoscopy/ hysteroscopy because it was discovered that I had fibroids (one of them being 5cm), but nothing further was found, and as the Consultant was not sure that the pain I was experiencing was related to the fibroids, I have continued to live with them (on the basis that they will shrink once I reach menopause ). I then had a flexibile sigmoidoscopy and barium enema - nothing there. I have also had an x-ray of my sacroilliac area - no inflammation. I have been seeing an Osteopath, but with no improvements. In fact, my pain is increasing, particularly the deep throbbing pain behind the bottom of my spine, and I have noticed a pink tinge to my urine when I wipe myself, when the throbbing is at its worst. I had a litmus paper test for my urine at docs today, but there were no signs of infection. I am at my wits end. I feel that something is wrong, but do not know where to turn to or what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012