Pain in groin, left testicle. Feeling numb in left leg, toes. Hernia?

i think I Have a hernia It has ache in my groin area and my left testical area after heavy exercise for 2 weeks now off and on but to day i was doing some leg raises and nothing really happened right away but about two hours later i started to have dull pains in my groin area again. the pains are starting to go away but the area where my leg and groin area come together and down my left leg to my toes has a numb feeling not completely numb but it doesn t feel normal but my right side is ok
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013