Pain in groin, discomfort, muscle pull in testicles on running, lifting. Treatment?

Hi I have been lifting and running a lot lately and I am now having trouble with my groin . Whenever I lift I feel like I am doing half of the work with my testicles. It does not hurt, it just feels like some muscles are flexing down there when I do any type of lift. My physician told me it was not a hernia after checking briefly. I also switched from boxers to briefs to see if it would change but there is not noticeable difference yet. Do you have any ideas for what this could be? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012