Pain in groin and lower abs. Tender on walking due to operation in foot. Reason for pain?

I have recently had a operation on my left foot big toe . Over recent weeks i have used a walking stick on my left side. During the last three days i have had a pain in my groin . This has now gone but i also have a pain in my lower abs (pubic area). It is tender when i walk and if i weight bare on one leg at a time. In a nut shell it feels like i have done a 1000 sit ups.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the circulationof blood during and after surgery is affected leading to oedema and presure n nerves causing pain in the areas
the infections can also cause enlarged lymph nodes causing same
it may take time ou can take sympatomatic rx
but consul you treating dctor to be doubly sure