Pain in genital region, pressure near butt, leg pain radiating to clitoris on certain movements. Remedy?

i am experiencing pain on left side, pelvic area around the genital region, some pressure near my butt at times (still left side). sometimes i feel pain down my leg (mild) and radiating to my clitoris. This started about two weeks ago, first with just the pressure pain in genital region and mid pelvic and radiating into my clitoris. Now the leg symptom has started as of two days ago. the pain/pressure is felt only upon certain movements.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
hello teenamos, may be this is due to inflammation in your clitoris due to infection, you should go for urine test with ultrasound. you can use antibiotic cefixime 200 mg with nimuslide plus paracetamol combination twice daily for 5 days.