Pain in gall bladder, liver area. Have HIV, Hep.C. Had liver biopsy, CT scan. Lung infection?

For an extended period of time I ve had pain in the region of my gall/ bladder ,Liver area. I have had Hep.C for 35 years. I also have HIV . Currently the tests that have be done are the CT scan and the sonagram. Both showed nothing but the pain persists but with more frequent spikes in the pain strength. Had liver biopsy approx. 4 years ago and had to have 2 passes. I guess he missed my liver. Pain persisted for approx. 1 month with trips to the ER. I could tell they had trouble believeing me. Finally the 3rd trip to the ER they found that I had a lung infection. They didn t try to connect the 2 problems cause they found the symptom of lung infection and figured they had solved the problem. I ve had only 2 pulmonary infections since then that created pain in the same area but diminished when the infection died. Also included in this pain I my spleen and pancreas area hurt. I ve tried real hard to keep myself healthy for the last 20 years. Now in 3 weeks I ve lost 16 lbs. of hard earned weight. My dr. s seem like they don t want to search any further. Is there anything the dr s have nt tried. I don t want to live this way. My life is turning to shit. Sincerely, Robert Heath
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012