Pain in forehead, bad wet cough, fever, runny nose and nose bleeds. Can mold cause this problem ?

my 4 year old son had a pain in his forhead on sunday then the next day he woke up with a bad wet cough slight fever runny nose and began with nose bleeds out of his right nostril . Hes had nose bleeds off on for 2 years now, but since he got this cold or whatever hes gotten a nose bleed at least once everyday this week even twice in one day always from the same nostril. Went to the doctors said he had an ear infection and throat infection he gave me some antibiotics to take one for 5 days and the other for 7. yesterday he had no nose bleeds but today he had one but this time from the other nostril now i know this is normal in some children and especially since hes sick, and my house is pretty dry we have a humidifier in his room as well as some pots with water filled up but the cough is persistent and the nose bleeds scare me and frustrate him. I dont know what todo hes missed a week of school already. The other thing is the house we live in is pretty old and seems to have some black mold in the washroom along the corners of the ceiling and frame around the door and i have this bad feeling that the mold is the cause of all this i just want him to get better.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013