Pain in forehead. Had sinus infection. Worried about blood clot

Hello, I am 24 years old and never had this sensation. I am having pain and pumping sensation on the left side of my forehead . (Only in the area where if a ball hits you, it could kill you). At times I can feel the blood pumping. I ve never had this- first time I got this was while I was sick with a sinus infection and I had it two days in a row for about a few mins. Now it came back yesterday and today ( last night I got a huge headache overall in the front part and had to take extra strength to fall aslee - which never happens). I m really worried if this could be a blood clot or something??? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013