Pain in forearms, quadriceps, diarrhea, throat pain. Taking tylenol. Causes and treatment for pain?

I am an 18 year old male. This past Sunday I was not able to get out of bed due to pain in my forearms and quadriceps. I forced myself out of bed and made it to my class. If I keep moving the pain is not so bad, but its worse in the morning when I try to get out of bed. It has been 4 days and yesterday I had diarhea. I also noticed throat pain for which I have been taking tylenol . I did not do any strenuous exercises. I am in great shape. Why the pain in the forearms and quadriceps all of a sudden? Help!
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012