Pain in forearm, dizziness. Have chronic inflammation. Taken Ibuprofen

I had a throbbing pain in the upper side of my right forearm between my wrist and elbow , (closer to my wrist). It began at work at about midnight and kept repeating until I took a break and sat down at about 02:15 AM. By 01:00 AM it seemed to increase in occurances and I felt dizzy with the pain would flair and the dizziness would go down with the pain. I am age 64. I also suffer from chronic inflammation and I actually took 3 ibuprofens 2 hours before this pain began. I took them because everything seemed to be hurting at once. But this forearm throbbing is something new. I have not hurt or strained my arm, or subjected it to any repetitive motion. I don t usually take ibuprofens at work unless I think the pain is inflammatory.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013