Pain in foot and thumb. Why is tummy growing? Why is she constipated?

My wife age around 59 she was a neurology patient. But after prolonged tratment now she is alright. Recently she is suffering paid in Foot/ Thumb and her tummy is now quite big.Very lazy to work and suffering from constipation . She does not move much. Major time she spends her time just in bed. I stay near Vivekananda Road and myself also Heart patient and can not go far if I can get a suitable Doctor near Shyambazar/ Girish Park
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your wife and really understand your problem but this is medical forum and we try to help the patient advising them as long as the treatment, diagnosis and prognosis ,doubt are concerning and not working as yellow page that gives the address of doctor, we would be happy to helps you if you ask your query regarding health issue buy .