Pain in foot after running, couldn't walk, hurts to bend toes, top of foot swollen. What to do ?

After lightly running yesterday, I began to experience slight pain in my foot . I woke up this morning and could not walk without extreme pain. It hurts to bend any of my toes, the top of my foot is swollen and it hurts to put pressure on it. I am putting ice on the bump, elevating it, and staying off it. Is there anything else I should do and if it doesn t get better by the end of the day should I go to urgent care?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012