Pain in foot. Two red lines near the toe. Inside arch swollen and pains while walking. Tightness in neck, earache, headache. Can these two things be related?

My left foot started hurting about 2 weeks ago. Pain increases the more I walk on it and when it first appeared it hurt to touch the skin. Kind of like a bite just under the skin but there was no bite. There are 2 parallel lines (red) going up and down On the inside of my left foot near the big toe (but not on it or under it). The area under the lines And under the inside of my left arch is swollen and pain becomes Very intense in this area when I walk around. The pain started when I Wore some shoes that didn t stay on very well and I would crunch my toes to hold them on. Yesterday I began having a small bump on the back left side of my neck (at the very base of my skull . Feel sensitive to the touch. Like a bite just under the skin. Left side of my neck is tight and the small bump is causing pain everywhere on the left side of my head and neck . Getting extremely bad headache and minor ear ache. I grind my teeth at night, smoke and occasionally drink. Not on any medications and have never had any serious health issues. I was diagnosed with HPV 4 years ago but my pap this past year was normal. I work 2 jobs so I don t sleep and I don t exercise regularly. This small lump on my neck has appeared before and gone away (twice on the past 6 months). This time it s really painful. I don t know if these two things could be related but they both seem to be tender in the same way, however, the area on the back on my neck has no discoloration and it s very hard to detect from someone else.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012