Pain in fingers, wrist and arms, knee pain on standing from sitting position, tiredness. Normal test results, no improvement with treatment for polyarthralgia. Suggestive treatment?

I am having pain in my all fingers wrist and arms. In the leg I feel pain at knees when I stand up from pose of sitting on indigenous flush seat. I also feel pain in the foots when I wake up. I feel always tired and want to remain in rest position on bed. I have arranged my blood tests for three times from different labs for ESR , Uric Acid , BSF, RA factor, CRP , HB and Calcium but all results are OK in proper range as of a healthy person and do not hint any problem. My local doctor is giving treatment saying it Polyarthralgia but this treatment is giving me more pain with side effects. Please help me to diagnose my problem and suggest the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012