Pain in fingers, right hand, wrist, elbow, numbness and tingling sensation. Stroke symptoms?

I was just sitting down and I suddenly out of the blue felt pain in my fingers on my right hand . Slowly the pain went to my wrist then to my elbow and now I have a pain in the forearm up to my bicep. The pain completely left my hand now. Weirdest feeling I ve ever had. It s like. Numbness, tingling sensation and not so much pain. Should I b worried about stroke or blood clot traveling up my arm? Should I go to ER I m by myself w m two kid and it would be a hassle. Lol. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012