Pain in fingers, neck, back, ankle, headaches, whiplash from car accident. Cure?

I am only 25 i am very athletic however my bones such as fingers neck back ankles consistenly ache and i pop them to feel more comfortable.. Ive been getting repeated headaches for three months now which the docotor said was from whip lash from a car acciedent i was in and it should go away.. Im worried something is wrong ive been very athletically active my whole life and had aches broke n bone setc but just this past year it had gotten really bad?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012

I have studied your case.

Due to compression of this nerve root in spine there is pain in your ankle.
Headache is associated due to nerve compression

I will advise you to do MRI whole spine screening.
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic[pregabalin] medication can be started.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.

Till time you can continue your medication.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.