Pain in eyes comes and goes, severe headache, cheeks swollen. Reason for above symptoms?

John.. Hi I got Pain in my right eye that comes and gos..becomes a pretty bad headache..also I don t know how to explain it but my right cheek don t feel right..feels like it might be slightly swollen or numb..I take blood pressure pills..and also stomach reflex pills... Also I feel like I must sleep on my right side of my head cause of my issues mentioned above and it seems when I get headaches it is n my right side also or where my sinus are..
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012